Our Physicians, Physicisans’ Assistants, and Family Nurse Practitioners are available for urgent care walk-in visits, or by appointments (Primary Care and Non-Surgical Orthopedic Medicine) with three convenient locations in Southwest Missouri (Springfield, Nixa, and Republic) and two convenient locations in Northwest Arkansas(Rogers and Springdale). You can visit any of our five locations for all of your urgent care needs; including help with acute illnesses, minor injuries, and work-related medical services. Your “Walk-In” convenience is built into our name and everything we do.
- School and Sports physicals
- Flu shots/Flu Information
- TB skin test
- Well child exams
- Strep throat
To see a list of more detailed list of Urgent care services, please click here.
- Flu shots
- Laboratory test
- Pap smears
- HBP Diabetes
- Gastrointestinal disorder
To see a list of more detailed list of Primary care services, please click here.
- Splinting and casting of fractures and minor breaks
To see a list of more detailed list of Non-Surgical Orthopedic Medicine services, please click here.
Affordable Care Solutions membership program…created in response to current issues in healthcare:
- Health insurance premiums are rising faster than wages.
- Fewer employers are able to provide health plans.
- The number of uninsured people continues to grow.
- Digital x-rays
- In-house labs
- Strep tests
- Blood draws
- Wellness physicals for school activities and sports
- IV therapy
- Respiratory therapy
- Splints & slings
- Pulmonary function testing
- Work-related illnesses & injuries