What is Affordable Care Solutions?
Affordable Care Solutions is a membership program created by Family Medical Walk-In Clinic in 2007 with the sole intent to help provide our neighbors with convenient and AFFORDABLE healthcare. Members are eligible for $35 visits for BOTH primary care and urgent care services! This $35 office visit includes many extras, such as (but not limited to); in-house lab work, x-rays, laceration repair, and much more at ALL of our locations!
• Student no longer covered under your parents’ insurance.
• Self-employed and without health insurance.
• Starting a new job and waiting to qualify for benefits.
• Part-time or seasonal employees.
• Struggling to provide affordable healthcare for themselves and their family.
• Putting off medical care because of the cost.
We love to hear what our patients have to say about us!
“The service that I have received has always been exceptional. I always recommend Family Medical Walk-In as an option to all of my friends who need cheap reliable coverage for most common ailments when insurance isn’t an option. Keep up the great work guys. Your truly are providing a service that helps the community”. -October 2015
Just fill out the form below and we will be happy to assist you with your question! Don’t forget to watch our ACS video explaining the program itself! NOTE: Please allow 1-2 business days for one of our ACS representatives to get back with you.