SCOPE OF SERVICE POLICY
Affordable Care Solutions is strictly a membership program with Family Medical Walk-In Clinics, Inc. and cannot be used for any services outside of our locations such as outpatient diagnostic tests or hospitalization. With this membership program, you can use your card at any of our locations for minor illness, injury, and primary care. If you are unfamiliar with our locations, please visit our website at www.fmwic.com . A membership includes a $55 monthly membership program fee with $35 fee for office visit.
This membership program covers urgent care and primary care office visits, routine physicals, laboratory tests performed on-site at any Family Medical Walk-In Clinics, Inc. location (such as blood sugar, pulse ox, urinalysis, pregnancy test, strep screens, hemocue, or flu screens), x-rays, EKG’s, IV fluid administration, respiratory therapy, simple laceration repair, injections, injectable medicines, tetanus immunization, flu vaccines when available, splints, slings, and office procedures that are provided in the clinics.
However, this program does not cover any outside labs, prescriptions, or workman’s comp. While you do have access to outside labs through our facility, if the provider determines a need to perform any of these, we will let you know the additional costs.
"We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone."
"Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet."
Membership cancellations must be received by the 8th of the month in order to stop your automatic withdrawal for the 15th.
Two ways a membership can be cancelled by the member::
1. A certified letter must be sent to 4049 S. Campbell, Springfield, MO 65807
a. Must list the cancelling member's name, DOB and reasoning for cancelling
2. You can go online to cancel your membership @ www.fmwic.com
•Note: Letters and online requests received after the 8th of the month will have their auto withdrawals stopped on the 15th of the following month
Three ways a membership can be cancelled by Family Medical Walk-In Clinics, Inc.:
1. Member fails to allow Family Medical Walk-In Clinics, Inc. the authority to withdraw/charge the monthly fee
2. Family Medical Walk-In Clinic, Inc. has the right to cancel Memberships at any time for any reason. If they choose to terminate the member’s membership, the termination will become effective immediately
3. Falsification of identification or failure to pay will result in immediate termination of membership, assessment of utilization fee, full price charges for any services rendered, and the full pursuit of the legal rights held by Family Medical Walk-In Clinics, Inc.