Work Related Services
Work related services:
Our professionals also treat work-related illnesses and injuries, and many employers turn to Family Medical Walk-In Clinics for pre-employment and HAZMAT physicals, as well as drug screenings. We are one of the only vendors of eScreen urine drug screens in our area.
- Physical exams
- Pre-employment Daycare physicals
- TB skin test (QuantiFERON – TB Gold)
- Drug screening
- Urinary drug screen (UDS)
- Alcohol testing
- Treatment for work-related illness/injury
- Minor burns
- Laceration repair (Suture OR Dermabond Adhesive Repair)
- Non-surgical orthopedic needs
- Sprains, strains, and bruises
- DOT exams
- Eye injury and screening exams
- Hepatitis B
Have a Question About the Work Related Services We Offer?
Just give us a call, or fill out the form on our contact page, and we will be happy to assist you!
NOTE: For questions submitted through our website, please allow 1-2 business days for one of our representatives to get back with you. If your question is in regard to a medical emergency, please contact our office directly at 417-890-5550 (MO). If it is a life threatening emergency, call 911 IMMEDIATELY!